Monday, January 08, 2007

Now You Can Chat with the Government...

"Visitors to FirstGov.gov can now use Web Chat for live online help in answering government-related questions. "

During a six-month pilot phase, Web Chat will be available Monday through Friday from 12:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. EST.

This is soooo cool. I tried it out and within seconds I was connected to a live person!

Currently it can only be used on IE or Netscape browsers with Java installed.

My question was: Where can I find updated information about the EPA Library situation. Answer: I'm sending you a link to help you find your answer:
http://tinyurl.com/y84pht
(The answer was a long URL so I needed to shorten it. The URL starts with answers.firstgov.gov)

Not bad!! It was good to chat with a person and the person was very professional.

No comments: