Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Some thoughts on the Amazon Kindle

Mary Minow over at the LibraryLaw Blog has some posts with her thoughts on the Amazon Kindle. A few excerpts:
November 29, 2007
Quick Kindle Review - a TEN STRIKE
I'm trying out an AMAZON KINDLE. Love it.
It's clearly designed by people who READ. Delightful to read the newspaper, magazines, books, your own documents. You can read for hours comfortably...Virtual reference - an experimental feature I like. (cont.)

December 06, 2007
How to transfer and convert lots of documents to the KINDLE
I stumbled upon a convenient way to transfer lots of documents to my KINDLE. I had a zipped folder of 28 student papers and tried to email the folder to my KINDLE address, just to see if it would magically unzip and convert each item for me. It did ... each item is ready to read. (cont.)
The blog is located at http://blog.librarylaw.com/librarylaw/.

No comments: