The app provides direct access to the renowned Martindale-Hubbell database of more than 1 million lawyers and law firms so that legal professionals can quickly refer cases to an attorney in another jurisdiction, check out an opposing lawyer’s credentials or search for outside counsel then quickly connect with the most appropriate person or firm. Its features include:
- Options to search for lawyers and law firms according to Martindale-Hubbell Ratings, law school, name, area of practice and location
- Ability to call a firm or lawyer directly from the search results page
- Access to comprehensive profile listings with contact information, Martindale-Hubbell Peer and Client Review ratings, bar admission details, website link, and more
- Maps and driving directions to a lawyer’s office
- Ability to create and store notes on lawyers and law firms for future reference
“We developed this iPhone app with lawyers in mind and rolled it out quietly last year, so we were amazed when there were nearly 1,000 downloads of the app within weeks,” said Len Gilbert, vice president, Customer Experience. “Since the initial soft launch, we redesigned the app to bring the user experience to the next level, including all-new screen images for easier viewing, location detection functionality and additional search fields for finding the right attorney or law firm. This app is a great mobile tool that allows legal professionals to find, evaluate and connect with the right lawyer while they’re on the go.”To download the Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Index app for the iPhone, click here.