Here's how it works:
When you purchase the Barrister App for your firm, you get access to a back-end CMS that walks you through the set up. Set up is easy and straightforward.
Your app will include these components:
- Who We Are. This is where the app lists your attorneys, their contact information and their practice areas.
- Where We Are. This shows your office or offices on Google Maps.
- What We Do. The list of your practice areas.
- Notifications. As noted above, you can sent notifications to clients — anything from appointment reminders to firm news.
- My Notes. Users can make and store notes here.
- My Profile. The client inputs information here.
The cost of this is based on the size of your firm:
- 1-9 lawyers: $395.
- 10-25 lawyers: $995.
- 26-99 lawyers: $1,995.
- 100+ lawyers: $2,995.