Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ask X search from Ask.com

I've been using Ask.com as my default all-purpose search engine for a while now. (I like it a bit better than Google - *gasp!). So I was delighted to hear that Ask is trying out some new features/improvements in their testing area, Ask X.

Ask X delivers search results in a useful and user-friendly format. To the right of your results list, it gives you a panel that includes images, news, blogs, encyclopedia entries, etc. related to your search. Another nice feature is the search panel that appears to the left of your results list. It offers search suggestions to help you narrow your search. This page tells you a little more about Ask X.


Thanks to: Librarian in Black for the heads up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im glad you like what we've done with AskX. We are always looking for more input - let me know what else youd like see with AskX.